- Well-grounded academic knowledge combined with efficient updated technical skills with sound clinical judgement in the field of anaesthesia
- High degree of integrity, dedication to task, perseverance and strong will power.
- Effective communicator with excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of team dynamics, human psychology and aspiration.
- Approachable team leader with problem resolution ability.
- Efficiency in multitasking and leading multicultural and diverse workforce.
Consultant Anaesthesiologist (Aug 2001– Till Date)
- Sanjeevani surgical and maternity hospital (125 bedded), Malad east
- Suchak hospital (Surgical and maternity,65 bedded), Malad east
- Zenith hospital (multispeciality,75 bedded), Malad west
- Health hi-tech hospital (Surgical and maternity,18 bedded), Kandivali west
- Aastha hospital (multispeciality,25 bedded), Kandivali west
- Bombay spine centre (spine and trauma) , Kandivali west.
- Grace maternity (18 bedded) Kandivali west
- Aditi hospital (maternity, 18 bedded), Malad west
- Role of perioperative physician right from admission to look towards preop pain management, optimization for surgery ,intraop wellbeing and post op management in ICU
- Obstetric and Gynaec anaesthesia for elective and emergency surgery in pregnant women ,labour analgesia, laparoscopic and open surgeries, IVF procedures
- Anaesthesia for General surgery, Orthopaedic surgery, Urosurgery, Plastic surgery, Airway and Bariatric surgery. Employment of techniques like GA, neuraxial and other nerve blocks, conscious sedation.
- Special interest in
- High risk Obstetric anaesthesia
- High risk geriatric anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for patients with difficult airways.
- Acute and Chronic pain management
- Taking regular antenatal classes for painless delivery at various maternity homes
- Taking regular lectures on Labour Analgesia at Malad Medical Association meets for increasing awareness in general practitioners.
- Executive member of
- Mumbai Anaesthesiologists Society
- Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists(ISA),Mumbai
- Borivali Society of Anaesthesiologists(branch of ISA)
- Malad medical Association
Actively involved in arranging events inclusive of concept design, scheduling, on-site management facilities management as also the academic contribution.
Senior Registrar, Dept. Of Anaesthesiology, Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre (Jan –Jul 2001)
- Preanaesthesia checkups
- Anaesthesia for opd procedures- endoscopy suite, IVF suite, MRI suite
- Anaesthesia for high risk cases under supervision
- Labour Analgesias
- ICU management
- Invasive procedures- Central Venous catheter placement, Arterial lines, Temporary pacing
Tutor, Dept. of Anaesthesiology (Class II Govt. Officer), B.J. Medical College and Civil hospital Ahmedabad
- Anaesthesia and allied procedures for ENT, Ortho, Uro , Gyn and Obs, Plastic surgeries both elective and emergency
- Training programme for post graduate students
- Management of trauma unit.
- Currently holding position of Joint Secretary, Borivali Society of Anaesthesiologists (branch of ISA)
- Chief Co- coordinator Mascon 2018
- Scientific Secretary Annual conference of AOA Mascon 2016
- Chief Co-coordinator at Annual Anaesthesia Conference, Mumbai 2014
- Organizing Secretary Annual Anaesthesia Conference, Mumbai 2012.
- University Gold Medalist MD(Anaes.),2000 and DA(Anaes),1999
- Award for Best Case Presentation, State Conference of Gujarat, 1999.
- Trainer of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) by IRC.
- Taken Basic Life Support of Malad Medical Association Member.
- Written Chapter in book “Text Book on Medical Legal issue”’.
- Taken COLS class of 32 hospitals’.
- 38 lectures taken as faculty at various meets.
- Co-Authored a Full length Research paper Titled ‘Cardiac arrest during cemented hemi Arthroplasty-A Case Report’ published in July 2015 issue of International Journal of Information Research and Review.
- 18 case presentations at various meets.
- Organiser of Labour Analgesia workshop at Nanavati Hospital as a part of Annual Conference of Mumbai, 2014.
- Organiser of Airway workshop, Annual Conference of Mumbai, 2012.
- Organiser of Advance Monitor workshop 2018.
- MD(Anaesthesiology)[gold medalist],Dec 2000. B.J.Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
- DA(Anaesthesiology)[gold medalist],Feb 1999. B.J.Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
- MBBS, Dec 1997. B.J.Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Dr Neha Shah
Sanjeevani hospital, Malad east
- Dr Nikhil Datar
Datar Nursing Home, Malad east.
- Dr Kartik Bhagat
Grace Maternity, Kandivali west
- Dr Pankaj Shah
Pooja Maternity, Goregaon west
- Date of Birth : 7th July 1975
- Clinic Address : Speciality Clinic
Shiv Parvati CHS, Ahimsa Marg,
Chincholi Bunder Rd,Malad West,
Mumbai 400 064.
- Permanent Address : 302, Shiv Bhakti CHS, Ahimsa Marg,
Off link road, Chincholi Bunder Rd,
Malad West, Mumbai 400 064.
- Phone : + 91 98203559581
- E-mail id : [email protected]
- Website : www.safeanaesthesia.org